The following plain text commands are supported for Live Mode observers. For most of them, the Auto-Pilot needs to be stopped first (use STOP AUTOPILOT).
Reports the current hardware status - same as #hwstatus
Provide information on a specified object (object is prompted for). INFO is also recognized.
Move the telescope to an object now:
- GO TO - go to a specified object that is prompted for
- GO TO object name NOW - goto 'object name' in one step
- MOVE TO - same as GO TO
- MOVE TO object name NOW - same as GO TO
Stop moving to a specified object - same as #abort
Stop a running script- same as #stopscript. This is needed before most Live Mode commands. STOP AUTOPILOT is equivalent.
Enables observations- same as #enableobs
Disable observations - same as #disableobs
Start the autopilot - same as #autopilot
Starts the autopilot at step 2. This does not wait for dark or clear sky, but starts up the observatory immediately - same as #autopilot step=2
Do a manual startup operation - same as #startup
Do a manual shutdown operation - same as #shutdown
Open the mirror cover. The power must be already on. OPEN MIRROR is equivalent.
Close the mirror cover. The power must be already on. CLOSE MIRROR is equivalent.
- POWER ON - turn all power on
- POWER HEATER - turn only the heater power on (BGO only)
- POWER OFF - turn all power off